COVID19 Update – March 2020
In this challenging and unprecedented times, our team at Truck Centre WA are doing everything that we can to ensure that our branches remain operational and that your business is supported through this period.
UPDATE: 24th March 2020
Truck Centre WA opt for cashless technology
Public health experts are raising the need to shift towards cashless payments to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, as the World Health Organisation warns the virus can be transmitted to customers and staff via banknotes and coins.
As part of our COVID19 response and social responsibility, we strongly advise our customers to move towards cashless technology – which carries less risk and potentially reduce the extent of possible transmission. While we do accept cash, we encourage our customers to pay with debit, credit or bank transfer if possible.
Rest assured that our branches are well equipped with sanitation equipment ready on hand for your use, as well as increased cleaning added to our schedule.We are currently following guidelines that are set out by the MTA, the World Health Organisation, The Department of Health and other government entities. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and we will continue to adjust our practices and processes to ensure we limit the risk of transmission.
UPDATE: 23rd March 2020
Dear Valued Customers
As the Covid-19 pandemic continues to develop, we wanted to keep you updated on the measures Truck Centre WA are putting in place to reduce the risk of transmission within our dealership and the wider community.
The health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and local communities is our top priority as we navigate the ongoing Covid-19 situation together. We are currently following guidelines that are set out by the MTA, the World Health Organisation, The Department of Health and other government entities. We are closely monitoring the situation as it evolves and we will continue to adjust our practices and processes to ensure we limit the risk of transmission.
Truck Centre WA will continue to operate as usual, whilst taking additional precautions to ensure you continue to receive the same great standard of service, but in a safe and controlled environment.
Actions we are taking include:
- Introducing working from home arrangements to reduce social contact where possible
- Adjusting shift patterns to limit employee interactions
- Social distancing measures are being actively enforced across all interactions throughout the business
- All vehicles will be sanitised prior to our employees servicing them
- Upon completion of all repairs, the vehicle will once again be sanitised prior to returning to our customers
- Technicians are disinfecting hands, surfaces and vehicles in the workshop and wearing gloves where possible
- All departments have enhanced their cleaning routines to ensure all surfaces are being sanitised regularly throughout the day
- Hand soap and sanitiser are being placed throughout all of our branches for employees to regularly sanitise
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Truck Centre WA representatives who will happily assist with your enquiry.
Truck Centre WA wish you and your family good health during these difficult times.
Truck Centre WA Management Team