Troy Baxter is Truck Centre WA’s dealership finance manager. With over 20 years experience in all things finance, Troy can provide you with smart finance options to suit your needs from over 45 of Australia’s lending lenders. Troy can present you various options, negotiate finance on your behalf and manage the application process to make sure everything is in order for the approval process.
Troy can assist you with the following:
- Small business and commercial loans: Take your business to the next level with a secured or unsecured loan.
- Home loans: Buying a home is a big decision. Explore the range of award winning home loans to suit your needs.
- Personal loans: Whether you need a little extra cash or a lot, we can offer a wide range of options depending on your needs.
- Vehicle Finance: Finance cars, trucks, buses or whole fleets. Get the right loan or lease to suit your business.
- Equipment Finance: Whether it’s farm machinery, farming equipment or new technology, we’ll get you the right finance solution.
- Compare loans: Compare loan options and features and select the best option from Australia’s leading financial institutions.
Why finance through Truck Centre WA?
- You will be provided with expert advice from an industry specialist with over 20 years experience.
- Being part of Australian Finance Group (AFG) means we have access to over 45 financial providers
- We will provide you with more choices, which means you will get the most competitive rate possible.
- You will save time and hassle in just having to meet with the one financial broker.
- We have your best interest at hear and will negotiate the most ideal finance deal for you personal circumstances on your behalf.
- Using a broker means we do all the work for you, making the process quick and seamless.
- There is absolutely no upfront cost to you.
Our financial services are available to everyone – so if you are considering a new purchase, new investment or simply wish to refinance, then let us negotiate the best solution for you by contacting our finance manager Troy Baxter for a strictly confidential discussion on 0457 006 279 or via email.